Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Horatian Ode - Sista' Friends!


My girl Terica is a true friend.
We're slacker, Honor-girls 'til the end!

Dear Jenn is the most happenin' girl I know,
But to me, she'll always be little Pasuto.

Amae, now that girl is good lookin'!
And let's not forget her pretty good cookin'!

My Cuban Michelle can sure dance and swing,
The only one I know that makes plaintains sing.

Angy's heart was stole by an Englishman.
I'll have to jump the Pond to go see 'em.

My dear Olivia is a perfectionist,
Never leaves home without a detailed list.

Red-headed Mickey, she's dramatic.
When it comes to cards, she's fantastic!

As a group, we are truly blessed,
And let's admit, we're also the best dressed!

(Click on the image above to go to the artist's site on DeviantArt. While you are there, check out my site on DeviantArt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment